As a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Concordia Lutheran Ministries relies on philanthropic gifts to further our mission of providing high quality, affordable care and services to those we serve. Concordia was built on Christian principles over 135 years ago, and to this day remains faithfully committed to those same ideals - comfort, love, healing and service to others.
Fulfilling our mission is not possible without the support of generous donors and friends, like you. This year alone, for example, Concordia expects to provide nearly $13 million in charitable care to residents with depleted or limited funds. Your charitable support can also be directed toward the specific Concordia facilities, programs, funds and ministries you care about most.
Your gift makes a difference each day. Click here to make your online gift today.
Did you know?
- Concordia serves more than 40,000 people every year across three states ... and growing!
- Approximately $13 million in charitable care is expected to be provided to Concordia residents and patients this year.
- Concordia employs more than 2,500 people throughout our system.
- More than 100 children who have lost a loved one will participate in Camp Erin Pittsburgh, an overnight grief camp hosted by Good Samaritan Hospice and the Moyer Foundation in the summer. Thanks to donor gifts, camp is free for those kids.
- Concordia's Institute for Lifelong Learning is a "senior college" offering educational courses to our residents and many seniors in the community for little to no cost.
All of these things and more are possible, in part, because of your philanthropic contributions. For more information on how you can support the ongoing mission of Concordia Lutheran Ministries, contact the CLM Foundation office at 724-352-1571, ext. 8363.
Concordia Lutheran Ministries is a qualified charity listed under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations to Concordia qualify for the charitable contribution deduction on federal income tax returns, subject to limits as established by the Internal Revenue Service.