It was another great year at Concordia – and we are so blessed to count you as supporters and members of our extended family. As we look back at 2015, we thought it would be neat to compile our Top 10 most popular posts for the year. Hint: Pictures were REALLY popular this year!
So without further adieu:
10. 10th Annual Fashion Show a Big Success | Photos
9. 15th Annual Concordia Dog Show a Hit with Residents, Community | Photos
8. National Nursing Home Week 2015 | A Letter from the President
7. Concordia Wins 2015 Business Champion Award | Video
6. GSH 5K Another Special Day for Families and Supporters | Photos
5. 2015 Concordia at Cabot Oktoberfest a Blast | Photos
4. Over 600 Attend Concordia’s 2015 Fishing Derby | Photos
3. 2015 Concordia Live Nativity a Success | Photos
2. Concordia to Host 2015 Fishing Derby for Kids
1. 2015 Summer Festival Draws Over 800 | Photos
Please keep Concordia, our mission and those we serve in your thoughts and prayers this year. May God Bless you and your family in 2016! And as usual, feel free to contact any of our Locations or Home & Community Services offices for information on how we can help you or your loved ones.
Founded more than 130 years ago, Concordia Lutheran Ministries is a faith-based, CARF-CCAC accredited Aging Services Network and recipient of the inaugural Pennsylvania Department of Aging Excellence in Quality Care Award. As one of the largest, most financially secure senior care providers in the country, the organization serves over 20,000 people annually through home care and inpatient locations. Concordia offers a lifetime continuum of care that includes adult day services, home care, hospice, medical and rehabilitation services, memory support, assisted living/personal care, respite care, retirement living, skilled nursing, spiritual care and medical equipment.
There is always a LOT happening at Concordia! Would you like to stay up-to-date with our news and events? Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter here.